Wednesday, December 5, 2012

This challenge for the Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog DT was in November.  The theme was cake.  Don't you love this image.  I want a cake like that for my next birthday.  The image is another of Tracey's from TSB.  thestampingboutique.com

I used a specialty paper for the back ground for this image.  The cake was so busy, it really didn't need anything too busy.  This paper is made with pale leaves and strings embedded through it. 

The matting behind the paper was a teal colored stock that I embossed with gold.  

This was a fun one to color.  I digitally colored it and embellished with everything I could think of.  Stickles, pearl drops, inks, watercolor pencils. 
The card stock is from Recollections.

Don't forget to leave me some love.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment