Thursday, July 12, 2012

tea bag wreath

Went to the workshop yesterday to learn how to make a tea  bag  wreath  .  Oh, it was a blast.  It takes so little material.  Pretty much you're working with your stash.  

You need:
coordinated pattern paper 12 x 12 sheets
foam core board   for  wreath template   (wreath will be about 10" in diameter)
wooden clip clothespins.  about 20
ribbon  18" at the most
brads to coordinate with your ribbon for hanging ()this is a light weight project) 
tea bags of your choice  ( I picked teas that I liked with coordinating colors ) 
glue

I don' t have step by step directions yet.  I'm making another one for next week.  I'll take pictures as I go.  The pictures today are the finished tea bag wreath hanging in our breakfast nook.



 Since you all know photography is not my strong suit , I posted several for you to see the wreath better.  

Let me know how you like it.   Would love some feedback.
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Jacqy!! I love your tea bag wreath!! I came over from Outlawz to check in on you, and I love your site.
    Please check me out, too, when you get a chance...we can be blog friendzies...teehee
    inspirationalgreetingsbysharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project! I have to do this:-) I too came over from outlawz to give your page some luv:-)
    I am now a follower
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jacqy! Your wreath is pretty awesome. Thanks for playing along at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete