Thursday, April 7, 2011

Finished product for our Parish Easter RCIA Candidates

The card  above is just a
simple flower.  We decide
less is more for this card.
I did some embossing on
the sides.  The card is about
4x6.  I used a stamp from Stampin Up.
I simply painted the stamp and then used
blender pens and markers to do some detail.
Wish I could figure out
how to make the card with
the flower a bit bigger for
you to see the detail.  It's on cream
card stock.
The above  picture on the is  an "insert" for their
card.  It's the size of a Holy Card.  On the back I printed
"And God so loved the World.....   and put Holy Saturday's
date.
This too was a stampin up stamp.  Painted it and detailed with
blender pens and markers.    I'm really pleased with how they b oth came out.

Well, onto my next project.  Mastering those Copic Markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment