Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Holidays Card for Class

I  used my Joys of the Season Cartridge for the card base.  The size is 6"



  

<><><><>
<>
<><><><>
This is the same technique.  The black insert on the fireplace.


  

 <><><><>
<> 
<><><><>
Here I overlayed the wood, then I did the same with the black for the wood holder.  I added embellishments with black, red and gold stickle glitter.  Added garland at the top of the fireplace and then added the wording Happy Holidays.  2"
  
Finished Product

Really love the look of the cutout cards.  My cricut is so helpful.  It makes my work so much easier and fun.    Where was this machine when I was teaching kindergarten all those years?

It seems I have added a few more of the same picture during my editing.  Don't ask me how I did it, I just did.  Unfortunately, I can't remove them for some reason, so enjoy looking at the extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment