Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Playday

I have 3-4 days where I really have nothing major going on.  That hasn't happened in quite awhile.  I'm going to spend it in my favorite place , my craftroom.  I've gotten  behind a bit on some projects, and time is  a wasting. 

I have accomplished a few things this week.  I've learned how to do a link "thingy"  , or whatever it's called,  so that my project  can be viewed.  I finally (with a lot of help from Stacey) have the paint.net  site downloaded.  I have my watermark badge and the card I want to practice on imported to the site.  Now to figure out how to layer these two.  I love the look of a picture  when the name of the artist or blog is superimposed on it.  That's what Stacey is trying to help me do with the watermark.  Wish Stacey luck, she has her work cut out for her.  I'm also struggling with resizing a picture to download to the DT's forum for TCC. Good luck with that.  But today is a play day for me.   

I'm just going to complete several projects I have planned out.  Hopefully , later today I'll have some new pictures to post.  

Now if anyone reading this can help me with the watermark issue, I'd be ever so grateful.  Leave a comment and I'll get back to you.  Thanks for visiting.  

In fact, the person that can help me with these crazy issues will get some awesome blog candy as a thank you.  So all you computer literate people,  put your thinking caps on.  This old gal needs some help. (computer wise thank you very much):D

1 comment:

  1. If you would like me to walk you through putting a watermark on your pictures-it is easy enough. You did say you have the watermark.
    Your pictures can be re-sized when you load them.
    I use a free program GIMP that allows me to do both add a watermark and resize pictures and also change the lighting.
    I can be contacted at dawnll AT wi.rr.com or through my blog-there is a link there.

    ReplyDelete