Friday, January 20, 2012

New Challenge : Buttons & Bows Card

This was such a fun card to make.  It went together quickly. 
My recipe:
I colored her jeans, face, & mittens and did some shadowing with water color pencils.
Her scarf, hair, little pocket, andbows with markers. (watercolor so I did some blending)
I highlighted her scarf, bows, shoes, using glaze pens.
Her patches, scarf, shirt, poxket, shoes & socks detail was done with marker & glaze pens.
The snowflakes:  some were done with pearl drops and some with stickles.
The button hearts on her jeans are small red brads.
I raised her up from the base card with large pop dots. 
The corners were simply cut with a deckle scissor.
The buttons & bows (had to have them) just glued in each corner. 
Let me know how you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment