Saturday, January 14, 2012

Secret Pal Valentine all finished

I'll post the finished product after I write the description of what I used for each part of the card.
I used glazed pens for accenting the outline of the image.  
I used water pastel chalks and  color pencils to color different parts of the image.
Of course, I used stickles for  the hearts.
I used smooch (gray) for highlights for the hair and shadowing.
I used pearl dust and pastel chalks around the outside of the image and on her coat.
I inverted a corner punch for the corners.
Attached it to red glitter cardstock using pop dots.
Made the small bows with my trusty fork for the corners.
The inside sentiment printed off the computer.  
Used the same corner punch for the inside paper.
Since it wasn't a standard card size, I made the envelope with coordinating papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment