Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's A Party

We're having a party this weekend.  Lots will be going on.  First we'll be having a fun-filled bloghop Friday, February 10th.  Stop by for some creative ideas and surprises.
 The fun doesn't stop there.  We're having  a chat and craft  Saturday , Feb. 11th from 8-10 EST.

We've have many generous sponsors .  
The adorable  image below is from 

 This little cutie is Katie and she loves reading .  So "Do Not Disturb"  "Shhhh"
I used watercolor pencils and markers, glaze pens and inks; oval nestability; liquid pearls and prima flowers.  Is she cute or what?  I thought I'd put her on a door hanger for her room.  So no one will disturb her. 

My next  image is from 




This little sweetie is Little Abby who just loves to "Play Dress-up".   She's on a little purse I made that's   "blinged- up" like she is.   Of course, I had to add some little "fork" bows  (they are easy to make, and yes, they are made with a fork) using pink and white polka dot ribbon.  So glitter hearts  and gems and her outfit is complete.  I used  several different colors of stickles and pink carnations I scrunched up for her hat.   Now who doesn't love playing dress-up.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO looking forward to this Blog Hop and Party!!
    Thank you for all the laughs through the planning process!
    It really is quite fun working with you!! (-:
    We're almost there... {tapping foot impatiently}
    Hugs
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete