Monday, February 20, 2012

My Days Are Too Short

Happy Monday!  I'm finding  there are not enough hours in a day for me.  That shouldn't be since I'm retired.  But......  I am having  cardmaking withdrawal today.  I haven't been able to get back into my craft room since the middle of last week.  There are challenges calling my name.   So today hopefully will be my playday.  So many fun projects that are piling up for me.  Got to get busy.  I'm really kind of glad Valentine's Day is over with.  I think I'm Valentined' Out.  It seemed like I was making Valentine themed cards and projects since right after Christmas.  As a matter of fact, I think I was.  

There are two sets of special cards in the making right now.  One set is for one of my favorite groups, OWH.  I'll be working up another set or two of patriotic cards to make with my little group of "young gals"  (the card sharks) at the nursing home . I still can't get over how much fun they are having making those cards.  

Then I have about 20 - 25 cards to make for our parishioners who will be finishing up the RCIA (rite of christian initiation) on Holy Saturday.  


So I do have quite a bit of special people to create something nice for.  


I'm excited about  the Events Design Team for The Crafters' Cafe projects we have coming up in March.  Lots of new challenges .  Can't share too much, but keep checking in at The Crafters' Cafe  for updates.  


Happy crafting today.  Hopefully I'm going to get some play time. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment