Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Woo Hoo I won a Valentines Challenge at A Creative Need

I am so excited today.  I just found out I was selected to win the Valentine's Challenge at A Creative Need (Deena Perreault).  I posted the card previously.  It;s the one that has the ticket (U R the Ticket (image) 2 my  heart (image).  Check it out.

Before I close I wanted to give a big shout out to 2 very creative gals at the Craters' Cafe.  One is Susan and the other is Anita.  
Anita was my "secret Valentine sweetie" and sent me an amazing package of goodies.  Pictures below:
 How about  that !
My last 3  of the  pictures above  are of the goodies I received from Susan for our Mailbox Exchange using a selected image.  Creativity abounds at the Crafters' Cafe.  Stop by and check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your win and all the goodies you received-how fun

    ReplyDelete