Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Altered Tin -Birthday Card

I've done another altered project this afternoon using a small tin.  I've turned it into a birthday card for our grandson , Matt.  Cannot believe he's 19.  So I've got pictures showing the steps I took to make it.  The most difficult part of this whole project is opening the tin up.  These old fingers are not as dexterous as they once were.  We'll see how well Matt, our future engineer, does this evening.  I should take a couple of pictures of him trying to open up his "card".

The recipe for the card is quite minimal.
  
Cardstock-Recollections (my old standby)

Stickers- Jolie's

Ribbon- Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings   (check out their site)  I love their selection.   Ribbon is quite easy to work with as well .


Let me know how you like it.  It's a fun way to make a really fun card.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment