Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tip In Pages are here

I am so excited about this altered book swap I'm in .  We each pick a theme for our books and the size of our page it should be.  Then each month we get a different partner to swap with.  Mine this month was a page a did for  Michele.  Her book theme is Anything Vintage.  So I decided to do a vintage sewing page.  Need to do front and back.  Here are a few pictures of Michele's page I did for her.  The top 2 pictures are one side and the bottom is the other.  She can choose which to be the top.

Next is my tip in page .  My theme is  Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes.  I figure once I have my  altered book filled with everyone's favorites, it'll will be set out at Christmas not only as a book to use, but also as a decoration.  Can't wait to have it finished.
 Hope you enjoyed my pictures of these altered book  pages.  I think this is one project I could easily do for gifts for very special people in my life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment