Thursday, September 6, 2012

Labor Day Challenge Card

I have the cutest little guy , AJ, who just happens to be a construction worker.  I could resist making a card for our Labor Day Challenge.   Well, here he is.  Little AJ, who just happens to be an electrician.  (little partial to electricians, hubby & son ).  I tried something this time I've never  attempted yet.  I colored the image  digitally.  I really enjoyed it, but I've got lots more practice before I'm completely satisfied with the colors, etc.  But I am pleased with how this  card turned out.

Let me know how you like it.  


  1. AJ is the best isn't he?? Great card, love the idea of you coloring him digitally I don't know how to do that!

  2. I was a bit nervous myself. But I figured what did I have to lose. If it didn't work out, I'll just color the good old fashioned way. Someone on one of the challenges commented about coloring 2 of each image. That way they had multiples. Thanks for the comment. I just love that little guy.