Tuesday, November 13, 2012

More Creativity Abounds Today


 The 2 pictures above are from a fat page using an image from 

I tried to use some of that stretchy webbing to give it a bit of spookiness.    It's hard to pick it up from the picture.  



The top two pictures on the post below is another challenge card I made using the template  for the coffin shaped card from
myscrapchick.com 
Those 2 pictures were supposed to be at the end of that post.  Somehow it showed up at the top.  Who knows how I did it.  I sometimes amaze myself when it comes to posting .
Now for some more to share.
This card was again highlighting the color pink during October.  It was simply called  "black & white" challenge.  This was part of a challenge for the Stamping Boutique's DT to make examples of.  The image I used , of course, was another of 
thestampingboutique.com 
That little gal not only has style, but she definitely has attitude , as well.  You just want to say, You Go Girlfriend.
I switched background colors, and I'm a bit more pleased with how this picture turned out.  One of these days, I'm going to have this picture taking down to a science. 
Thanks for stopping by.  Would appreciate your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment