Thursday, July 14, 2011

Heading into new territory: Swaps

It's a Christmas In July Card Swap.  Not as involved as I first thought.  Looking forward to see the cards I get back.  Computer was not cooperating with me, so I couldn't take and download a  picture of my finished products.  Will next time.Time to get back into posting my pix of the cards I've made.  I did several "books" for family this Summer.  They were like memory books you write something to the celebrant.  I'm going to ask my sister (70th birthday book) and brother (golden wedding anniversary book) if they'[d send  me some pix to download.  I'm really pleased at how they turned out.   Also did an awesome (if I may say ) 40th birthday memory book.  He's a former Marine, so I used their official album.  It was so much fun to go back and look at all those pix.  I did one for my daughter when she turned 40.  Brought back soosoo  many wonderful memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment