Saturday, July 16, 2011

New Swap coming up!

Well, the last swap wasn't too bad.  Can't wait to see what I get back.  This next card swap is called, Krazy Kard Swap.  Only 2 cards to make.  Just make them crazy.  Should be easy for me.  This time I'll take pictures and post them.  I've got a new email for swaps .  It's connected to my regular yahoo email.  This one is luv2.create4u@yahoo.com.  So if you want to find out about  more swaps, just email me there and I 'll forward updates. 

Might be making more cards for Church.  I was thinking about putting together a few generic Baptism cards that could be sent to parents after their child's Baptism.  Not sure if this is going to work or not.  Since our Parish is so large, that's a lot of  cards each month.  Trying to make it as simple as possible for me.    Also thinking of  Confirmation as well.  Just in the talking stages.  But  it's not something I want to have to do at the last minute.  Toooo much stress for this old gal .

So looking forward to Fall  decorating.  Do you do anything special for the Fall .  I've got some projects lined up.  Hopefully , I get around to them.  I always tend to  have more ideas and projects lined up than I have time. 

Then, of course,  got to think about those Christmas cards.  I'm my own worst enemy when it comes  to time management.   Are you making your cards this year?  Still thinking about using those Copic markers.  I'm so determined to learn how to do that.  Just love the finished look.
Happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment