Thursday, July 28, 2011

OOPS! Posted on wrong blog

I just posted on our family blog
http://www.luv2creat-luv2create.blogspot.com/

 <><>
<>
<><>
I decided to add the pictures on this blog.  But hop over and catch up with the Weber's if you'd like.  This picture shows the strips laid out.  Adhere dry adhesive to the left and top side of the base case you're attaching the ribbons to.
  my practice try with weaving ribbon technique from the Christmas Card Bootcamp Class .  So if you want to see my simple example , just hop over and look.  I'm going to be more careful when I go to post my projects from now on.  Must have been a senior moment.  (I mean I am 65 now, I'm allowed)
 <><>
<>
<><>
This is the finished product after weaving horizontally and vertically.  I used 2 different colors of sheer ribbon.  Next time I might try a heavier ribbon to weave.


No comments:

Post a Comment