Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Creative Need Challenge Card

Well, I'm moving right along with my honey do list today.  I just finished another card for the A Creative Need Challenge.  Deena Perreault gave a freebie image -ticket.  We just had to use the image and ribbon and 3 hearts.  And so I did.

My recipe for this card is:
Cardstock Base-Recollections
Patterned Pape Me & my Big Designs
Ribbon - Eyelash Fun Fur , Tropical
Silver Stickles and gems  to add some bling bling
Other embellishments: lettering, etc. came from various stash items
Edging on Ticket - Chalk- Pebbles Inc.
Out line of ticket-Sakura Glaze Pen -Black

Let me know how you like it  .  Would love to have some feedback.  Off to another project.

1 comment:

  1. This is just lovely! The sparkle and the fibers just make this fun card! Thank you so much for linking up for my blog candy! Make sure to pop in next week to see if you won! Good luck!
    Hugs and Smiles,
    Stacy, FBC DT
    Impressions of A Ribbon Addict

    ReplyDelete