Sunday, January 1, 2012

Finally Taken Pictures of Some New Projects

I have some pictures of 2 cards and 2 recycled decorated notebooks I put together recently.  The pictures aren't too good.  But I am really please I am just able to download them now without any problems.

The 2 notebooks were recycled using wrapping paper left over from holidays and favorite character stickers.  Needless to say their favorite colors are pink and purple.  They love polka dots .  One loves Tinkerbell.  The other loves Sleeping Beauty.  I kind of blinged it up a bit with the pearl drops.  It gives a really pretty effect .  I love the raised effect it has.    The books I used were just an ordinary composition book.  Easy, Easy.

The 2 cards I made:  The pink one is for my grand niece just born a few days ago.  I also used the pearl drops on it as well as stickles on the word "sweet pea".  It's hard to show up, expecially when you don't take good pictures.  But I am really pleased with it.  The cartridge I used was New Arrival.

The blue card is a congratulatory card for a young man who just received his Eagle Award.  The cartridge I used was Beyond Birthdays.  I kept it simple.  He's 16 and isn't into blinging it up.  

Had so much fun today, making these things.  I have been making things all through the holidays, but I just didn't have time to post anything.  I just finished a really neat book for my sister and her husband's 50th wedding anniversary party.  I forgot to take pictures of it.  Of course.  I'm going to have her send me a few, so I can download them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment