Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Resolution #27

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not too good at sticking to New Year's Resolutions.  But this year I'm going to give my best shot when it comes to creating fun things to share with others.  I'm going to try to set time aside each day to try to put my creativity to good use.  Also, hopefully, my picture taking and downloading will improve somewhat.  Right now, it sucks. LOL  As you can see by my previous attempts.  I'm getting more into using digi images.  Having alot of fun with that.  I've come across an absolutely fantastic site.  It's called Crafter's Cafe.  It has so many avenues where you can  be creative many different ways.  From using regular stamps (of your choice) (love that) to recycling .  You've heard the expression someone's trash is someone Else's treasure.  I love that . Right now I'm in the process of making some ATCs.  Never attempted these before.  But it really sounds like fun.  The theme is poinsettia.  I'm trying to design something on the cricut craft room site.  It's not letting me sync my cartridge to the site.  Who knows why.  If it doesn't work, I'll just do it the regular way using my beloved expression.  Love that machine.  Hopefully later today I'll have something to post.  Wish me luck.  If you come visit, leave me a comment about my site (be nice now).  If you've got some incite as to taking and posting pictures better, please feel free to let me in on it.  Have a wonderful day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment