Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Challenge Coming Up

Well I am absolutely loving this Crqfter's Cafe.  It has the greatest group of gals who are just as fun and as creative as you could possibly imagine.  I'm officially going to be doing my first challenge due February 10th.  It's called the Valentine Card Recipe Challenge.  They are offering free digis to use with the challenge.  I am having such a good time using digis images.  I'm realizing I don't need copics to get the look I want in my cards.  

I'm just finishing up the December ATC swap.  The image to use was a Poinsettia.  Never did one of these, but I will again.   This was fun.  As soon as I am finished , I'll post some pictures.  I needed to make 11 and have to have them mailed by the 15th of this month.  It's be tight but I'll get it done.

Then I just signed up for another Valentine Card Swap.  It's due by Februry 14th. They are offering free digi images to use.  We can do whatever we want with these cards.  Its a secret card to someone on the site. 

Then there is thge secret sweetie surprise like what we did for Christmas when we sent secret Santa packages.  These are due, I think February 10th. 

I'll try to post pictures of everything as I complete them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment