Well, they are finished. I'm quite pleased with them. I know I'll do more, these were such fun. I'll post the pictures. Let me know what you think. I'd love your feedback, especially since this is my first try.
The first few are close ups of individual cards with their envelopes. I made ten for the swap so the last picture shows a part of the group I sent.
I used precut ATC card as my base.
Then used a stampin up ink set that has 6 or 7 various colors in a row. Just rubbed the ink on the card randomly to get a faux finish effect.
Then I used my Accent Essentials Cartridge to make a frame 3". I used the inside for the 2nd layer of the card. I used gold & green glitter effect cardstock for this layer.
I used small brads at each of the corners just for an embellishment. I glued them to the card.
I then used a digi I received from a friend from another swap and cut it apart.
I used the poinsettia, English holly, and the mistletoe image along with their titles.
I did cut out each of the images for this project. I cut two of each image so they could be layered.
I used stamps and water colors to color the images.
Then, of course, I used stickles to hi-light the various colors.
I layered the images using small pop dots.
I cut the names and stickled them with clear crystal stickles. (got to have that bling)
Adhered them to the card and off I went to make the envelopes for each card.
I used Christmas Paper with the Poinsettia Theme on it. I found a pattern for these little envelopes a while back. They were quite easy to do.