Friday, January 13, 2012

Sample of Valentine Lucy Card

Yes, I know.  2 days in a row I am posting a picture or 2.  This is just one idea I had for a special card I'm making for a Valentine's Card Recipe Challenge  for the Crafter s Cafe.
The Image is "Valentine Lucy" and she's from Robynsfettish.  I hope I got that name right.  I'll have to check. Her  digis are so cute, want to make sure I give her credit.    Soooo here's    Lucy!!!!
I used a variety of different things to color her.
I used Glaze pens to add some dimension on her eyes, around her collar and sleeves, around her big valentine heart, rosy cheeks,white on dress, mittens,tights, and the leaves on her bouquet.
I  used water color pencils  for her hair, bouquet, flowers, dress and shoes. 
I used chalks for her face. 
I used liquid pearls to give the dotted swiss look to her dress, collar and sleeves.
She isn't a finished project.  I want to change the color of her dress (red) and add more dimension to the flowers and her hair, among other things.  Really struggly with the face.  Don't use copics, too expensive.  Just not sure.  Let me know if you have any good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment