Sunday, February 5, 2012

Crafting Away

Well, I've been crafting away the last couple of days.  Not as organized as I should be when it comes to time management  between challenges, posting, and real life.  LOL   But I'm sllllllooooowwwwlllllyyyyy   getting there.  I've some cute projects I've put together for our awesome Bloghop this Friday, February 10th.  Don't miss it.  There are about 26 places to hop around.  And, of course, there will be goodies involved.  Also have fun game being planned.  So just come along and hang out with us for awhile this Friday.  I'll be posting pictures of the projects along with the Sponsors of the Bloghop.  We have such a generous group of sponsors for this.  I'm so excited, just wish it 'd get here.  But, I've got to go craft away some more.  Need to get finished to was "The Game"  tonight.   Enjoy your day.  But check back to see what I've been posting .  I'd love your feedback.  Never realized blogging could be so much fun.  As soon as I come to terms with the use and understanding of my camera and computer, life will be just peachy.  Hugs to all on this Super Bowl Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment