Saturday, March 10, 2012

Another Week of Challenges

Another week of daily challenges on TCC  coming up.

  Here's a list:
MONDAY:  GREEN
This challenges runs from 3/12 to Monday 3/19 at 8:00pm Atlantic Time Zone
 

TUESDAY:  TECHNIQUE TUESDAY ( TBA)
This challenge runs from 3/13 to Tuesday 3/20 at 8:00 p.m. Atlantic Time Zone
 
WEDNESDAY :WACKY WEDNESDAY:     SHAPE   Make a card in any shape  EXCEPT      
the standard shapes , ie. square     rectangle
This challenge runs from 3/14 to Wednesday 3/21 at 8p.m. Atlantic Time Zone


 THURSDAY:  TBA
This challenge runs from  3/15 to Thursday 3/22 at 8pm. Atlantic Time Zone

FRIDAY: FAVORITE DESIGNER FRIDAY (TBA)

If you haven't checked out the daily challenges for The Crafters' Cafe, try it this week.  You won't be disappointed. 

I have a question for you.  I think I'm ready to have a badge for my blog.  But I'm not sure how to do it (surprise , surprise).  I also would love to create my own watermark for cards I create for myself .  If anyone would like to give me a tutorial , leave me a comment.  I'll get back to you.  Slowly but, surely this ole gal is finally making her way into the technic world of the 21st century.  But I am having so much fun learning.  Have a Blessed Day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment