Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Day;New Projects

Good Morning.  It's a beautiful Sunday Morning.  Have some time before Mass, so I thought I'd start the day with some info about some projects I'm working on.  I'm finishing up another ATC swap I'll be mailing tomorrow.  I'm really enjoying making these little cards.  The theme for this month, of course, is "Luck of the Irish" using a shamrock somewhere on the card.  Need to get out 11 of them.  Should be finished today.  

I also am making a tag using an adorable Leprechaun image donated by one of the designers.  I'll have the name when I post the tag.  Keeping all these images and stamps  straight with regard to whom they were designed is really crazy for me.  I want to give credit to those talented gals who create these for us to use.  So I really have to be careful when I post the recipe for projects that I mention the name of the company and/or designer.  Not been too good at that.  But getting better.  

I just received several fun digi images from FRESH BREWED DESIGNS .  Heather (the owner) donated these for us to use  in projects for LINK UP TO PINK GROUP  at  The Crafter's Cafe Site.  This is a group who are doing a great job regarding Breast Cancer Awareness.  These donated images all have the Breast Cancer Logo on them.  I'm going to be doing something with those soon.  When I do , I'll  post them here as well as  in the Gallery at the Crafter's Cafe.

Have a Blessed Day.  Hopefully, I'll be back later to share some pix with you.  Depends upon when my fishermen get back today.

No comments:

Post a Comment