Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Digi Delights March Challenge Card

Good Morning.  Well, today the TCC Challenge Blog  has a new challenge .. Our Sponsor for the Month is Digi Delights.  Great Images.  Here is mine.  Is she cute or what.  

The Challenge was to use a Digi Delight image provided for us and add ribbon and/or lace to it.  I opted for my little bows.  

The recipe for this card was pretty simple.

Spellbinders Shapeabilities Moroccan Accents was used for the side embellishment.
The papers are Recollection
I colored that sweet little angel using: stampin up water color pencil; glaze pens;water color markers; pastel chalks; and ink
I gave her a bit of "bling bling" using Liquid Pearls;stickles -gold and clear
The bows were made with 1/4" ribbon.  

 

1 comment:

  1. The image is super cute on this card. I am now following your blog. Found your blog through outlawz. You can visit my blog at http://scrappinwithshalana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete