Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Well, it's a new month.  That means a new monthly challenge at 
     THE CRAFTER'S CAFE CHALLENGE BLOG

This month our Sponsor is 

                                         DIGITAL DELIGHTS 

We have been given  an image to use to create a card  using 
                                      LACE AND/OR RIBBON

Wait til you see what some of the team have come up with using those adorable images.  They'll be posted tomorrow at 
THE CRAFTER'S CAFE CHALLENGE BLOG 

I won't be posting mine here or on Facebook until Tomorrow.    So there's lots and lots of fun stuff going on.  

We have had a monthly swap using ATC's .  I've never made any before, but they are so much fun.  Unfortunately, the one I had almost ready to go for February, had a misshap.  Used a crackle  liquid to age them as the final step, and it didn't work.  Ruined them.  So I had to drop out at the last minute.  Felt bad flaking like that , but there was nothing I could do.  The gals in the swap were great, though.  But I'm ready for March.  It's a Shamrock Theme.  No crackling for me this time.  I'll post them after the 17th.  
  
Would love to know  if you've visited  and what you thought of my attempts at creativity.  Have a Blessed Day!  It's so good to be back in my craftroom.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment