Monday, July 23, 2012

Busy Week Ahead

Well, have a busy week ahead.  Finishing up Challenges and swaps for July. 
 Our Theme at TCC http://thestampingboutique.ning.com/ this month was Frogs. 

 I didn't have to make a birthday card this month because it's my birthday month.  Yea!!!  I'll be posting some wonderful pictures of cards friends have made for me.  I sure do know a lot of talented women.
 
This month we did something new.  My first ever  "Fat Page".   That's right.  It's a fat page.  It's similar to an ATC, only the size is a bit bigger.  4" x 4".  The theme for this is the Beach.  Yea!!!, I get to use more sand.  The image I'm using is  from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More  http://robynsfetish.com/shop/.   
 The image is "Beachkitty". 


And, of course, I have my Daily Challenge for Wacky Wednesday and Funky Friday.  I'm going to try something real different for Wednesday this week.  Won't say what, so you'll have to bop on over to TCC and click on Daily Challenges to see what fun you'll be having this Wacky Wednesday.


On Friday, we'll have another altered project using something everyone has at least one of in their kitchen.  Come on over to check it out this Funky Friday.  I think you'll want to do this project.


 The Outlaws Womens Scrapbook Emporium  ATC theme this month was RED White & Blue.

 We also have a "Tip In Page" we swap with a different partner each month.  This month my partner's altered book "tip in page"  is LIFE LESSONS.  

We also have   have a  beginning of the month card and end of the month card exchange.  Each month we have new partners.  There is no specific theme for these cards except to leave them blank  so they can be used by your partner.  Needless to say, I haven't made my beginning of the month card yet.  And since this is the last week of the month, I better get cracking on it.  

Well, as much as I enjoy chatting , I better get moving.  Or I'll never get finished with all my last minute "things".  

Let me know if I've peaked your interest in those daily challenges I've been talking about for the past few months.  They are really a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment