Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Well, I am slowly catching up with all my crafting "honey do's " this week.  Today is the day I have to post my WW Challenge for the week.  I am really excited about this challenge.  I've posted it with pictures at thestampingboutique.ning.com/

The theme this week is very simple.  All you have to do is
                               "BAG IT"
That means, take an ordinary lunchbag size or smaller paper bag and turn it into a card.  I'll show you the before and after pictures.  If you want to see how to do one, hop on over to   thestampingboutique.ning.com/ 
to see the rest of the directions with pictures.    This was one of the most fun projects I've ever done.  And it didn't take long.

  Did I tweak your interest?  Hope so.  Come on , try it.  Let me know if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment