Tuesday, August 14, 2012

BUSY TIME!!!!!

So much going on here and  The Stamping Boutique
where it's official, I am a new member of their  Design Team.  So excited about this.  Last weekend , remember I told you about the 3rd Birthday Celebration for TSB.  Well, we had several challenges to do a project using :

Color Challenge:  use the colors in their Store Logo
Birthday Card:  make a special birthday card for the celebration
3D project:  create anything , just make it 3D.

Here are my cards and 3-D project:



 
The top picture is for the  Color Challenge.  I used all pastels.  The little gal in the card is Miss Cynthia . Don't you love her attitude.  She so reminds me of my grand daughters.   I simply put wording around with : digis, challenges, and swaps with TSB at the top.  Pleased with how this turned out.

The middle picture is the Birthday Card Challenge.  I used one of "Audrey's" images.  This one is called " Audrey w/ a cupcake"  .  She is such a cutie to work with.    Not a lot of embellishment on this one.  Just didn't need it.

The bottom pictures are of my 3D project.  I made a "tooth fairy container"  The images on the top of the lid and around the sides are also TSB. This is simple , but sweet.  I have a special little friend who will be starting Kindergarten soon.  So she will soon need a container for all those lose teeth you have in Kindergarten.  

All of the images I've used in these challenges are from TSB .  Check out the wonderful variety of just adorable images she has to pick from.
thestampingboutique.com

Saturday was just a fabulous day.  Hope some of you were able to participate.  Lots of games, prizes, etc.  If you missed this one, don't worry.  I 'll make sure you make the next big event.  No go stop by TSB and check out what I've been talking about.  Come back and leave me some love and let me know what you liked.  I probably already have the image.  hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment