Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dog Days of Summer Challenge

Well, Summer  is almost gone.  (Do I hear cheering in the background coming from moms?)  We had a challenge over at the Robyn's Fetish Group this week.  We each were given an image to use to create a card symbolizng the "Dog Days Of Summer".  

If you haven't checked out Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps & More
robynsfetish.com/shop/  you've got to soon.  She has some great images to select from.    I used the image  of a puppy "Hootch with his gal pal tortoise"  Hootch is about as cute a puppy as it gets.  I decided to have Hootch and his friend waiting for the school bus to come home at the end of the first day of school.

I tried using Copics for the first time.  Did OK.  Need more Copics I think.

 I told you he was a cutie.  I love the bow in the little turtles hair.  I'm going to have to give her a name.  She's just too cute not to have one.

Leave me some love.  Let me know how you liked my idea of a  "Dog Days o f  Summer" theme.

1 comment:

  1. This is card is sooooo cute. I found you on Outlawz now I a follower of your blog. Please come and check my blog out at http://kisa31707-hanginginthewomencave.blogspot.com/ and become one of my followers.
    {{HUGS}}
    Kisa

    ReplyDelete